-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Wireless

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 17:24:25 -0400

Read my reply to Don and don't let this affect your purchase.  I just went
through a ton of work to get back to this point and have a long way to go to
get my system back to where I need it to be, but I'm by no means down on the
program.  This was the fault of something else in my system.

Peace,
Gman