-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows ME

  • From: "Michael Scott" <mcs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 09:44:32 +0930

Mac, Thanks for your reply.It was not disk cleanup , it was that little app
"CleanUp" that I meant..... the one that sounds like a toilet flushing as it
gets rid of cookies. That little gadget is one of the best things I have
ever put on this PC. I had a look around and it seems that, seeing there are
not that many differences between the two systems, I should be able to
bumble around OK.    Lyn