-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows (98se) Protection Error

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 10:58:13 -0400

That sounds great!
I have a stick I bought and need to stick in my computer - hope it helps! I have
winxp home - a 256 and a 128 in there now - bought another 256
I have a pentium III - with 864 mhz shwoing up when I look at system
properties - 384 mb of ram show up under properties.

I continually get a pop up saying my virtual memory is being adjusted because I
am running out of memory. Not sure the connection - or why that happens. I am
not sure what my virtual memory is set at. My son set that for me - and the
computer has popped up so often adjusting it, it's hard to tell where it is.
CrisS