-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows (98se) Protection Error

  • From: Foxhillers@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 22:55:27 EDT

Well, it's up and running now with 256 k PC133 chips in Banks 0 and 2.....
Bank 1 is empty.  The two 128 chips were PC100 and PC133, so mismatch speed
should not have been an issue.  The motherboard manual indicates that different
chip sizes are ok.
Now, is there benefit to be achieved by trying to get this WIN98se system up
to 754? I have another chip in an unopened package.

thanks
mjh