-=PCTechTalk=- Re: What does this mean?

  • From: Glen <glbbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 07:12:45 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry for the late reply back.

If the program that archived the dll's refuses to
restore that one dll then I do not know what to do.
Since you are running Win98SE. SQL should not be a
problem.

The only thing I can think of is that you have change
some security settings or perhaps a new or updated
firewall.

You could try and reinstalling AVG or even see if you
can download the newest version. Perhaps AVG has
changed their update service on their website.

Sorry, I can not be more of a help.

Glen