-=PCTechTalk=- Re: What does this mean ???????

  • From: jack fuselier <jackf@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 12:05:00 -0600

 Try saving the page you are viewing to a local file.  Then when
 you open it in Notepad from the START column as .html it will be
 the source code that you see and it will be presented as ascii,
 which is what you can copy/cut and paste..

   From there if there is any part of it that  you want to take out
 and use just copy it from that source code to a new file as .html
 by including the instruction <html> first and the instruction </html>
 at the end.  This makes the browser read it like it was on a web page.
   writing simple html is not hard at all, give it a try.

 Try looking at the source code for one of my pages like this one:
   <http://www.gunsmith.fuselier.com/hearing.html>

regards, Jack F
              ==============================
      How can any fair minded person believe that only the police
        should be entitled to defend themselves with a handgun?
           <http://www.gunsmith.fuselier.com> in East Texas

From: "§Pat§" <rhekay@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, December 26, 2003, 11:24:10 AM
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: What does this mean ???????
I know this  but when I am in IE and click View  the source
my notepad does not come up form me to get the source at all
Pat