-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Video Question??

  • From: "rudy" <rudylopeznc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:16:19 -0400

G I took a look and none of the settings are labled default or reset or
anything close. And each time I open it the whitesh comes back, in it you
can choose View single gamma only or red, blue and green. The red, blue and
green all have the square box and a box withing with a darker color. I slid
each over until both boxes were as close to the same color as possible but
no help. I'll get a hand on it, the color profiles are stores in
c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\colors

And lastly in your detailed resolution layout you suggested 1440x900 to
closely match 16:10 and yes that is a option so soon.........
Rudy