-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Video Question??

  • From: "rudy" <rudylopeznc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 16:58:38 -0400

Gottcha on turning that Adobe Gamma off, looked to see if the program would
delete but nope, guess it's built into Photoshop. To show you how lax I am,
I am still running native, 1680x1050 with 200% dpi and extra large fonts.
That set of resolutions you sent, the one you recommended the card would not
adjust to that even though I had given you each setting it would. I'll look
up that detailed info and try it and report back......oh, and thanks for the
Happy Birthday wish!
Rudy

>>> Rudy,