-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Video Question??

  • From: "rudy" <rudylopeznc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 19:56:51 -0400

Wow, your brightness is set to 85% as well as contrast. My contrast has 0 to
200 and brightness 0 to 100, gamma 0.5 to 3.5. Gamma and brightness are off
or Gamma -0.5 and brightness -100, the slider on brightness does say adjusts
the overall whiteness of the color.  Contrast adjusts the level of color
tone to show more detail. Now Gamma say's adjusts the overall intensity of
the video image.,.interesting............
Rudy