-=PCTechTalk=- Re: offtopic, remodeling project/home

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 14:34:44 -0400

Thanks Gman!

This is very helpful information indeed?  One more quick question, sure I
may have a few more later after thinking more and shopping around.  "If" we
also want to replace the tub, do that first before tile replacement (I would
think after if you can get the same size?).

The room really needs total redo.  There is also painting to do on some of
the walls that are like half tile and half wall, I would think paint before
doing the new tiles?

thanks so much.

Christine