-=PCTechTalk=- Re: " Trying to get rid of Ubuntu "

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:40:33 -0700

Don Wilcox wrote:
> If you are reinstalling a Windows OS, simply put the install disc in the
> drive and reboot the computer (boot to the CD drive, of course).  The
> install procedure will give you the option to format the hard drive which
> should remove Ubuntu.
>
> Don

Warning!!!!
......and everything else that was not originally implanted on the
'instal disc'.!!!!!!Have you tried 'System Restore? You need to go back
to a date immediately before the installation of Ubuntu to lose the
least data. Do that first, before reformatting which wipes the HDD clean
before reinstalling the system.

Somebody correct me if this is incorrect advice.

Rick H