-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Trend Micro Slow Down

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 09:08:28 -0700

I bought it right from the get go and had absolutely no
problems.  Trend Micro got rid of the last remaining Nortons
before it installed so I had no problems.  It's been wonderful!

Judith
Sorry, but I didn't bother with the trial
version.  I went straight to the
regular paid version.  I did have some apparent
problems with the firewall
installing but got that resolved rather easily.

Don