-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Trend Micro Slow Down

  • From: "ML" <my2punkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 13:28:59 -0700

Which brings up another question.. what are you downloading with?..I use
flashget and on certain programs if I use it on default level I get in
complete downloads.. IF possible can you download from another site like a
mirror site?...maybe something is wrong with where you are downloading so
you end up missing something?
Been there done that.
ml