-=PCTechTalk=- Re: System has recovered from a serious error

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 00:45:08 -0400

The error message doesn't tell me enough.  Either there's something missing
from it or there's not much to tell.

Do you already have a recent backup of everything you'd hate to lose if the
system does go down on its own?  I'm not suggesting that it will, but only
that you should be prepared for the worst just in case.

As for these repeating issues you keep having, we can work on making you a
slipstreamed SP3 install disk &/or prepare for a wipe/reinstall of Windows.
You really should have an updated install disk.  Still, the more these
things come up, the more I'm inclined to believe that a clean reinstall is
the only way to be sure of a well running system.

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php

"The entire future of humankind is yet to be written"