-=PCTechTalk=- Re: System has recovered from a serious error

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 15:56:13 -0400

Such a disk should indeed allow you to run SFC, but I'm not guaranteeing
that running it will fix everything (and, as you've seen, it will likely ask
about a lot of files where you'll have to make the correct choice on what to
do with them).  I'm hoping, though, that it would fix the worst things.  You
may also need a driver replacement sweep (update all major drivers).  Making
a slipstreamed disk is not hard at all.  It's a two step process where you
slipstream the SP intot he current disk and then burn it to a blank.

The mouse is a bit of a cunundrum.  Have you tried testing with a different
mouse?  It would be great to eliminate the mouse itself by hooking up a
different USB mouse to see if the behavior continues.

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php

"The entire future of humankind is yet to be written"