-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Strange noise

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 14:11:03 -0500

Thanks, G, for getting me pointed in the right direction.  I was googling
SoundMAX for drivers and getting nowhere (except to some sites with a big
red circle from Web of Trust).
We are probably headed for a track meet in a few minutes to cheer for our
grandkids and will be home late tonight.  Then a high school graduation to
attend.  Real life really getting in the way here!
Will let you know how I get along and will probably have more questions.
Sandi