-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Scanner Trouble

  • From: Robert Carneal <carnealr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 19:12:14 -0600

I +am+ running out of ideas. It is somewhat hard sometimes to diagnose
long-distance.

But, I am curious, does the "Twain already in use" message come up even
when the scanner is off? If so, we have eliminated the scanner as being the
cause of that.

Did anyone suggest checking the web-site for Visioneer (or was it HP) to
see if there is a more recent version of drivers you can download and try?

Robert