-=PCTechTalk=- Re: SP3

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 12:47:40 -0700

I just updated and almost had a heart attack when it restarted I
got the blue screen of death.  Cursor wouldn't move so I shut
off my surge protector, turned it back on and then hit the power
button.  Apparently the computer wanted to do a Ckdsk and then
everything was fine.

When I checked Belarc just now, I have Security Fixes for SP4?

Judith