-=PCTechTalk=- Re: SP3

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 16:56:47 -0500

I just went looking as I do not remember ever having SP 3 offered to me in
automatic updates.  I have it set to inform me and let me decide.  When I
checked Windows Updates website it wanted me to download and install SP3.  I
seem to remember that many had problems with it but some did not.  What is
the consensus of opinion now on this?  I am running Windows XP Pro on a
custom made machine.
Sandi