-=PCTechTalk=- Re: [Re: OT--conversions]

  • From: n1jmm <n1jmm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2002 00:22:12 -0400

dump truck load is not exactly a good 'measure', I can order a 1/2 load from
ABC and a full load from DEF and ABC could very well be more cubic yards.

You need to buy by the VOLUME (cubic yards) since your trying to FILL a volume
of space.

How much are we talking here for 1/2 a dump load, I'm think aproximately $20 to
$30, not enough money to spend hours figuring out the weight / cu-yrd ratio.

-Jim-