-=PCTechTalk=- Re: [Re: OT--conversions]

  • From: "nightsneak" <nightsneak@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 01:13:41 -0400

Hank,

They really can't tell you the weight, since the stones themselves are
different sizes/weights. They can give you an approximate price, or a guess
per load.

The guy I talked to, (the one who gave me the cheapest price) gave me a
price in tons, vs all the other stone dealers in the area who gave me a
price on cubic yards.

I wouldn't be so obsessed about it, except for the fact that I always want
to know....LOL, and that the guy who gave me the ton price was from a very
well-known company around here. He may have been a very new employee, but I
just wanted to have my ducks in a row.\

nightsneak