-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Random Signature File

  • From: "Linda F. Johnson" <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 15:45:23 -0400

Cool, Lee

However I use Outlook and it includes a Notes feature that works great
for saving stuff like this for me  (one of them things that non-Outlook
people see as an unnecessary reason to use Outlook  LOL)

Linda
Publisher ~ ABC ~ All 'Bout Computers
Owner ~ Linda's Computer Stop
http://personal-computer-tutor.com