-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Random Signature File

  • From: Master NetLord <NetLord@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 13:05:21 -0400

<laugh>

To be honest, I've thought about doing that but I never get around to
it......so all mine are actual responses.  Of course, I don't have the volume
you do.

  Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",

   Master NetLord
         ,,,,,,,,
         Ô¿Ô¬
   Cincinnati, Ohio
Scottsdale, Arizona
Sunday
07/28/2002
1:04:34 PM

Don't play with your food, especially after you've already eaten it.