-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Random Signature File

  • From: Master NetLord <NetLord@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 11:28:28 -0400

Ummmmmmmm   I don't know, But I'll try to check it.  This answer I'm typing
right now is being created at 11:28 EST.  Lets see what happens.

  Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",

   Master NetLord
         ,,,,,,,,
         Ô¿Ô¬
   Cincinnati, Ohio
Scottsdale, Arizona
Sunday
07/28/2002
11:27:34 AM

Vacillating people seldom succeed. Successful men and women are very
careful in reaching their decisions, and very persistent and
determined in action thereafter.

-- L. G. Elliott