-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Quick question on Reg Keys

  • From: "Hank" <hdka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 20:32:16 -0600

Hi Coleen, I can say this about removing from the reg, I have removed a file
msbb.exe from the reg and anywhere else I could find it and it comes right
back, I have a bridge.exe that I can't get rid off and a n-CASE whatever it is
I can't get off either, I am so mad I am about ready to format and see if that
will remove them.
Yours Hank