-=PCTechTalk=- Quick question on Reg Keys

  • From: "Col een" <coliope@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 21:21:23 -0500

I have found quite a few things in my registry that I am 100% certain are bad
things. Can I delete them from the registry? Is it that simple? Just delete and
they're gone for good? Also, stupid question I know and I'm not sure how to
word it - will deleting them from the registry remove  all the folders and
files and icons that go with them that are spread thruout my computer?
Coleen