-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Question about UPS and figuring how much I need....

  • From: Billy64300@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 20:13:28 EST

Sorry Ronslanding you missed the point,I don't have the problem,someone asked
how to calculate the electrical demand and I gave a generic answer,the bigger
the wire ,the less resistance,at the last outlet,like the puter.
I've re-wired many homes in the South Jersey area,mostly they bought a house
with a breaker box up to code at the time the house was built.