-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Question about UPS and figuring how much I need....

  • From: Billy64300@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 18:27:17 EST

BashfulBob@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I am trying to remember how to figure out to guestimate how much you need.
> >
> > I remember when I was desiging a compute room almost 20 yrs ago...an

Always remember more is better,ohms law,you can only send so much electricity
through a wire,a 15 amp circuit wired directly to your puter is fine,a 20 amp
12-2 is better.At my house the voltage flows so freely i can run two tv's
.ex-box ,ps1,puter system and a hair dryer and still get 120 volts at the
last outlet on the line.
KVA'S are usually reserved for heavier users like nuke plants.lol
Go to www.whatmakesthingswork.com