-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Question

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 11:52:11 -0700

If you still have the information on your old HP or it can read
your old disk, then place them back on the old HP hard drive.

Then buy a baffo cable which comes with PC-Linq from
tigerdirect.com and transfer the files to new computer.  You can
get this cable and software for about $19.95.

Or you can use a pen drive to do the same thing but it's slower.

Judith
http://www.agoodread.com
http://PSP9Tutorial.blogspot.com
http://conspiracy-freefictionbook.blogspot.com/
Sharing is the key to all our $uccess!

ran into this problem a few weeks ago. iF the disk is the old
mylar
floppy, the disk is bad. you will note if you look carefully,
mine had
scratch marks on the surface.