-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Outlook Profile

  • From: "Jeff Ross" <jross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 16:46:09 -0500

Bob,
    I did this below and I thought everything was o.k. but when you open
outlook it fires out 4 warnings/errors......."cannot load... symantec
pcanywhere, google desktop, mcafee antvirus, etc.  Each one you click o.k on
one at a time.  It then says go to "detect and repair" to fix it.   So you
do that and it works until you close it, but then when you open Outlook it
happens again.
Thanks,
JR
Also, his contacts made it but no Outlook Address Book or Recipients which
were different from his contactss?