-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Old computer question

  • From: Tori <verse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 18:45:14 -0500

Thanks for posting this.  I found out I can get memory here for about
1/3 of the cost of the next cheapest place and I can likely stretch out
the use of the computer another year or two that way....smile (I'm really
just too lazy to move it all to a new computer since I just use email,
word processing and web searches).

Once I figured out the memory I need, this is definitely the play to buy
it.  Thanks again!

Tori

Rick Silversmet wrote:

>    If you are going to look for old RAM chips, you might try Computer
> Surplus Outlet. I use them and have never been disappointed yet. The URL is
> http://www.computersurplusoutlet.com/   HTH
>
> Rick

What is Omniana?
Go to http://www.omniana-ltd.com to find out