-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Off Topic- Safe websites?

  • From: "David J. Weaver" <weaverdj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 07:11:41 -0400

I would recommend www.nick.com and www.nickjr.com depending on the age of
the children.  The other thing Grandma can do (depending on where y'all
live) is to go to the local technical or community college and see if they
have an Introduction to Computers for the community.

Another idea would be to install a firewall, and block those sites.  For
this I would recommend Outpost by Agnitum.

If you need more ideas I got some, just contact me off list.

Dave