-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Off Topic- Safe websites?

  • From: "donna" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 10:19:19 -0500

I think this Grandmother needs to do one simple thing.  Have her son turn
off the computer before he leaves for work and tell the children they are
not allowed to use it.  If they can't be trusted to go to the appropriate
sites then they do not deserve the privilege of using the internet.  That is
what I do with my boys, ages 10 and 11 and they have always respected me on
this stance.

Just a mom's opinion....

Donna