-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Norton GoBack

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 17:28:19 -0700

Joyce,

As unbelievable as it seems...if you write to Symantec..from the website
support area you REALLY get an answer.

I could not find a category for my question, so I selected one and asked the
question prefaced it with a statement..I know this is the wrong area,,but
help...
and they did.

Also, there was once when I asked a question it appeared they had not read
my questions as I told them what I had already tried..and their suggestion
was something I had already tried.  But, they responded and apologized and
gave me the correct help.

Also, I have always gotten a follow up email asking if the problem was
resolved or if I needed further help.

No program is perfect.  I do not think there is one antivirus program that
has been 100% perfect, but, I have used Norton for at least 5 years
(Systemworks) and I am very happy with it.  There are times I
grumble..but..there are times I grumble about other programs too.

You have paid for this ... so go ahead and ask the questions and see what
they say....

Good Luck Let me know if I can help in any way.
Rose
Las Vegas