-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Norton GoBack

  • From: "Lionel" <percy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 08:33:02 +1000

Joyce....I had  Nortons  System Works 2003.  It  let a virus  through so I
don't  use it now , I use  Micro Trend,  very  good but I still have the  Cd
of  System Works 2003 and  have  Go Back installed on the  computer , works
well too .  Why  don't you  try to  install Go Back from the 2003 CD of
System Works.  ??