-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Mozilla (was www.protonic.com)

  • From: Linda Johnson <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 23:25:19 -0400

<<The difference is that I loose those tabs as soon as I close Mozilla
-- at least I haven't found a way to save them so Mozilla opens with
them.>>

I don't think Mozilla can do that, MN.  At least, I haven't found that
one.  If it can, let me know.  I haven't used MYIE but it was
recommended highly by the guy who reviews software in my newsletter.
You say it can do this, eh?  Maybe I will download it and give it a try.

Linda
Publisher ~ ABC ~ All 'Bout Computers
Owner ~ Linda's Computer Stop
http://personal-computer-tutor.com