-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Mozilla (was www.protonic.com)

  • From: Master NetLord <NetLord@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 08:47:25 -0400

Yep, it gives you the option of saving the page so MyIE opens with that tab (as
well as others) or dumping it when you close.  Very, very handy for frequently
used pages.  Right now, I use it quite often while managing the Freelists/Yahoo
PCTechTalk lists as I go back and forth often between the two list pages.

Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",
Master NetLord
,,,,,