-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Mozilla and Netscape

Mozilla is the guts.....but Mozilla has it's own browser that uses many
features of Netscape but is an independent architecture.  I'm running it now
and so far I like it.  Of course, I liked Netscape........when no one else did.
 I loved the customization features.  I'm running a fresh Win XP Pro on this
machine now and decided to try both Mozilla and MyIE.  Mozilla runs
fast...........very fast, and is very customizable.  I can't tell you much more
as I'm still playing.

Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",
Master NetLord