-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Mozilla and Netscape

  • From: Master NetLord <NetLord@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 23:11:10 -0400

Mozilla is the guts.....but Mozilla has it's own browser that uses many
features of Netscape but is an independent architecture.  I'm running it now
and so far I like it.  Of course, I liked Netscape........when no one else did.
 I loved the customization features.  I'm running a fresh Win XP Pro on this
machine now and decided to try both Mozilla and MyIE.  Mozilla runs
fast...........very fast, and is very customizable.  I can't tell you much more
as I'm still playing.

Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",
Master NetLord