-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Medion Computers

  • From: jeff <jeff57@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:41:35 +0100

 the monitor that came with mine is a MBO e-vision (15 inch) and i just love
it ... easy to read and it does not take up half my desk like the old crt
did  jeff     On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 08:47:52 -0400, cris wrote: >WOW ! and you
actually got a service guy when you called !!! and one >showed up at your
door! That does sound very good! ToysRus ! who >would have guessed! I don't
believe our ToysRUs carry computer's. >I'm assuming that since they are
selling them in the US, and they >have their web site with a US section, the
service would be decent >here too. I wouldn't want to be mailing parts back
and forth to >Germany! and making phone calls to there! >How is the monitor?
my son figures the monitor might not be very >good - It sounds as though it
would be though. They had one on >display and it looked very nice. 17" - vs
the other boxes of >computers with 15 inch ones. It was very clear - >and to
come with the disks! that is impressive also! >thanks! >Cris