-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Mail Washer error

  • From: Master NetLord <NetLord@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 20:28:02 -0400

Your post came through the first time as well as today.  I'm sorry if you
didn't get an answer.  I used to use Mailwasher, but admit I don't know the
answer to your question.  I'd suggest you write to Mailwasher support.  They
were always very helpful when I used it (and beta tested it).

Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",
Master NetLord
,,,,,