-=PCTechTalk=- Re: MS virtual machine

  • From: "Joyce" <jmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 09:17:46 -0600

Lil, I had a similar problem after putting SP2 on my XP.  My scanner is a
Hewlett-Packard Scan Jet 3300C.  I got a lengthy reply with a couple of
fixes.  Fortunately the first one worked for me and it seems it involved MS
Virtual machine.  I have kept the e-mail from HP and I would be happy to
send it to you off line if you would like for me to do so.  It is way too
lengthy to send on the list unless someone else is also interested.
Joyce

----- Original Message ----- hFrom: "L. Cruz" <lilcruz@xxxxxxxxx>