-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Long post - Recipe Software

  • From: C S <martianmom303@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 19:40:08 -0800 (PST)

wowzers Bob!! can you import all of your recipes in the program for me too??
that sounds like a pretty good program! once you get them into it!!!
so serously - if you have really good tested recipes!!!!
I'm ready to start cooking again! my daughter cooked for us while she
was home on Christmas break from college and we got spoiled!
(we also gained weight though too)
Cris

From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>

Whelp!!  I've been a busy beaver this week.  As many of you know, I love
cooking, and collecting cook books.  One of the things that drives me nuts,
though, is it's hard to remember what cookbook what recipe was in.  I'm
crazy about tools that give me power over
tasks...........soooooooooooo.............I went looking for a recipe program
that would allow me to manage a large number of recipes, be extremely stable,
use little overhead resources on my computer, and be FAST!  Additionally, it was
very important to me to be able to copy recipes from various sources like the
internet, email groups, individual emails, word files, etc.  Having such a
program would give me access to a huge store of recipes, and allow me to
exchange recipes with friends and family too!