-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Long post - Recipe Software

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 20:29:59 -0700

EEEEEEEEEEEUWWWWWWWWWWW!!  Nope, you ain' gunna kiss MY lips pal!!
I ain' no "brokeback cowboy"

I like ya a bunch, but nope, never, can't do, sheeeeeeeeeeesh!

Seriously, Ray, what I'd suggest is that you download the program and let me
send you a small group of recipes that you can simply import for testing.  Play
with it, and use it to import a few of your own recipes.  If you like it, buy
it.  Then we'll get you a bazillion recipes <G>

 Regards,

  Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
           ,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬'
  -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------
                 Cincinnati, OH -- Scottsdale, AZ
                              NRA Life Member
 "What about those British and American soldiers who gave their limbs and lives
for the freedom of others? Are such lives worth so little that we believe we
can quit before the task is done? Do we think that by leaving now before the
Iraqis are fully capable of repelling the terrorist insurgents we will have
done ourselves?or Iraq?a favor? Are we so self-deceived that we think they
won't come after us should we stop going after them?"

 --  Cal Thomas