-=PCTechTalk=- Re: JpgtoMPEG

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 09:55:44 +1300

Troth, George,

Many, many thanks for your respective inputs.  My DVDplayer would not
recognise a CD with pics (CD/RW actually, and this RW may have been the
problem). However, using Photodex ProShow I was able to do what I
wanted, so I will need to purchase that to get rid of the advertising
banner.
Once again, the value of this list is clearly demonstrated.  Thanks, guys.

Rick H