-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Installing a second hard drive

  • From: "C.E. Cochran" <dylan63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 09:06:51 -0400

Hi, thanks for your reply.  This is some good advice - I appreciate it.  The
"new" drive I'm putting in is a used 8 GB drive, so it should be able to be
recognized.  I think I understand about the jumpers on the drive, and the
slave/master settings.  Thanks also for clearing it up about the programs
once the drive is installed.  I was totally clueless about that!  Thanks
again for your help.

Connie C.