-=PCTechTalk=- Re: IE question

  • From: "nightsneak1" <nightsneak1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 00:14:23 -0500

Jo Ann,

Have you tried to run the install file from your friends machine? Since
she/he already has IE on the machine, the installer may just figure out
where to get it from to reinstall. Oftentimes, the actual install file was
not corrupted, it just didn't get installed correctly for phantom reasons.
It also often works to just reinstall the bad program. I have had the same
thing with reinstalling Windows. Sometimes, it just doesn't work the first
time. Worth a try anyways.

nightsneak