-=PCTechTalk=- Re: IE question

  • From: "nightsneak1" <nightsneak1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 22:33:26 -0500

Dave,

I *think* that if he already has IE installed, and it is just not working
right, she can save that installer to disk, put it on his computer, and it
should reinstall IE.

When I reinstalled IE myself, I just clicked on the newly downloaded and
saved installer, the ie55setup.exe file, and it worked. Hopefully, it will
for her also.

nightsneak