-=PCTechTalk=- Re: IE Association Error

  • From: "C.E. Cochran" <dylan63@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 13:28:39 -0400

Hi - ok, this is one site that does it:

http://www.getptr.com/pages/index.php?refid=northlodge

I visit this site a lot, and it always happens here.  Thanks for your advice
about the spyware programs, I did not know to run them in safe mode.  I
googled the "This window is busy" message - on some forums, people ran a
HijackThis log.  Do you know how to read those?

Thanks for all your help,

Connie C.