-=PCTechTalk=- Re: I am coming back...I think... :)

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 08:26:33 -0700

Rose
Las Vegas
By the way.. YES..it is VERY HOT here.  It has been in the one
teens
(110-116 degrees) all week!  It is going to cool down to 108
next week.  It
is too early to be this hot.  117 is the highest recorded record
in Las
Vegas.  I fear that will be broken this year.  It was 119 on our
(covered)
back patio yesterday.  Thank God we have good air-conditioning.
Knock on
wood, knock, knock, knock!
We are the same here -- it's already been over 100 the last few
days.  This usually doesn't happen until August in Soap Lake but
we are the Northern most tip of your desert here in Central
Washington.

Even the coast side of the state is having 85 to 95 degrees with
actual sun shining on their bodies.  Their web feet must be
shriveling (LOL).

Judith
P.S.  Glad you're back!!