-=PCTechTalk=- Re: I Want To Try Something A Little Different!!

  • From: Master NetLord <NetLord@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 14:30:26 -0400

Nothing wrong with that at all.  What service people often do is just leave the
case off, add the new hard drive to the cable and set it on something outside
the case (assuming there's no room as in this problem) and transfer the data.
When done, take the drive that's not needed out and put the new on in
permanently.  The only problem I can think of is that there may be some bios
changes.....

I think, if memory serves me correctly, Andy wants to remove the drive that has
Win on it so he'd have to swap the other drive if he does what you suggest.

Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",
Master NetLord
,,,,,